Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How I organize my makeup

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:22 PM
  • 21 Replies

I keep my makeup in a drawer in my bathroom. I decided recently to organize it more instead of just tossing it all in the drawer.

Not All Good Little Girls Grow Up And Play Nice

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this

My everyday stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:08 PM

My extra stuff. Foundations in my summer colors, and some extras. Just stuff I don't reach for everyday like my pigments, different primers, mascaras, lipsticks and glosses I don't wear all the time. And my hair extensions in the bottom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Most of my makeup was stolen last year so excpet for one palette not pictured, that is all of the makeup that I own.

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:12 PM
That sucks, I'm sorry :( I think I would actually cry if my makeup got stolen

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

Most of my makeup was stolen last year so excpet for one palette not pictured, that is all of the makeup that I own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I was moving and a so called friend stole a bunch of my makeup, hair prodcuts, skin care, jewelry, and my Vera Bradley purse. 

Quoting ae86mommy: That sucks, I'm sorry :( I think I would actually cry if my makeup got stolen

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I hate those kind of "friends." I'm sorry.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I was moving and a so called friend stole a bunch of my makeup, hair prodcuts, skin care, jewelry, and my Vera Bradley purse. 

Quoting ae86mommy: That sucks, I'm sorry :( I think I would actually cry if my makeup got stolen

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:17 PM

At least she did not steal my Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume. I think I would have killed her for that.

Quoting ae86mommy: I hate those kind of "friends." I'm sorry.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I have mine in the bathroom in two drawers.  These are older photos but it looks pretty much the same excpet for some new products. 

My nail polish is in a 3 drawer scrapbooking storage unit but that is only maybe half my collection. Here is one of the drawers which hold around 300 total.  I need to get another one to store the rest since they are now stashed in a large drawer in my bathroom.

SerpentsKiss
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I have one drawer for makeup, one for hair stuff, and the other drawers for random bathroom stuff.

KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:16 PM
I just jeep my in a big make-upbag
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)