Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

skin care

Posted by on May. 21, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good skin care line that doesnt have a million steps and is easy to use and not too harsh.  My skin can be sensative sometimes

by on May. 21, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2014 at 4:09 AM

I use Paula Begoun's Paula's Choice. My SIL has sensitive skin and has also been using these products and quite honestly she has beautiful skin despite the sensitivity. You can find it online.

Glowing4Caleb
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Soothe line by Rodan + Fields!! It is amazing for sensitive skin! My website is below:
www.tamilee.myrandf.com

Please check it out. I have just started as a consultant and love helping people get the best skin of their lives with the products. Private message me and I can save you 10% and free shipping on orders over $80! 

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Tu'el (2L) By Eva's Esthetics. Ah-mazing!!

Amyyy86
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hey have something perfect for you. I used to have dry skin with acne and after using my products and seeing how well they worked I decided to start selling them myself. We have a great skin regimen that is only 3 steps. If you want you can go to my website which is www.Amway.com/SpruceUp. Look up Artistry Essentials Hydrating System. You can also buy each tube seperately if you'd like. I swear by this regimen though. I'm also offering a 10% discount so lmk if you're interested and I can help you save some money.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jun. 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I use oil to cleanse with. Right now I am using mineral oil since I need to order my regular ones which are jojoba & meadowfoam oils. Gardenofwisdom.com is a great site for information & to purchase oils.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)