Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Loving this 100%

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM
  • 3 Replies

I started off using Simple's cleansing wipes because i heard alot of people talk about them. They work great at getting off all makeup! Last week while at target i stumbled upon this gift set.. it includes the pack of cleansing wipes, moisturizing face wash and replenishing rich moisturizer. For me i have very dry skin, sensitive skin with occasional breakouts. I've been wanting to try other products from this brand and at $14.99 it was a good deal and bonus it came with a nice sized makeup bag. 

I LOVE IT! My skin is so soft and smooth. No dry patches. I havent had any breakouts and my skin just has an even tone and glow. Simple uses no perfumes or dyes so its great for sensitive skin.

Have you tried the brand? What have you tried? How do you like it?

by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zombiemommy7
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Does it help with any redness?

hearaykray
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM

i know everyone's skin is different and reacts to things differently. but i have found that it makes my skin more even. I do have alot of redness in my face. Hope this helps.

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Does it help with any redness?

peggytoo
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I have not tried this brand, but have used Oil of Olay and No. 7 cleansing wipes.  For better than a year have been using No. 7 wipes, and have found these at target.  Also use No. 7 eye lid creams.  I do like their products.  Will have to take a look at Simple, like the idea of the gift set.  Thanks for passing on the info.

Peggytoo have a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN