Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

I need to maintain the wild....

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Eyebrows. I prefer to use tweezers and I have been doing them myself for a while now. I just felt like they started to look uneven. So I started to grow them out. But I'm at the point now in which I don't know what shape to put them. Help please!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM

See if there is anyone who does threading in your area. It's quick, shapes your eyebrows, cleans the area between your brows, just above it and just beside the temples. After that you can go back to tweezing again.

2k10changedlif
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I will have to search around. I have heard of it, just don't know if they do it in my area. The mall would be best bet huh?

Quoting kika.fleur:

See if there is anyone who does threading in your area. It's quick, shapes your eyebrows, cleans the area between your brows, just above it and just beside the temples. After that you can go back to tweezing again.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:31 PM

You could probably also google it.

Quoting 2k10changedlif: I will have to search around. I have heard of it, just don't know if they do it in my area. The mall would be best bet huh?
Quoting kika.fleur:

suesues
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:57 AM
go for a professional shaping then follow it or fill in with pencil to make and arch get ways to do it on google
KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:31 PM
I get my wax
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:10 AM

We have threading everywhere around here.  Even at our Walmart. I hope you found a good person to go to!

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:03 AM

I use tweezers. But honestly, I don't do much more than just below the brow on my eyelid. I htink you have nice brows

letstalk747
by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:24 PM

go in and have them done  , then do yourself

lillucky8
by Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I get mine waxed when i start to lose sight of how they are supposed to look then i take over plucking again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whereismymind
by Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:57 PM
I'm terrible, I don't even tweeze mine lol I let them be free
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN