• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about yourself

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. Tell ways that you save money, and what types of deals you would like to find online. I hope everyone will enjoying being a part of this new group.

I will tell you a little about me. I am a stay at home mom. I work as a blogger for MyChicMommy.com a blog that gives away free coupon and saving tips for busy moms. I am also a beauty rep for Mark Girl beauty products. I have a 7 month old daughter named Lydia. I started blogging when I was pregnant to give myself something to do since I couldn't be on my feet very long. I soon discovered that I could make money blogging full time. I meet other moms who want to blog for a living too so I have recently created a new blog for moms who want to become full time bloggers called I Am Paid to Blog.

My goal is to share money saving tips with as many moms as I can :)

www.iamamarkgirl.com  Pamela Clemens-Sahagun. Fashion, health and Beauty

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
skylin
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I am a stay at home, work from home Mom to seven wonderful children.I have 6 boys, and 1 girl.I stay very busy to say the least.i love saving money every chance i get.My real name is Michelle, i love making new friends as well so send me a friend request if you like.

Pamelas7
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Welcome to the group. Please invite your friends to join. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)