• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey you!! Over here!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 555 Total Views

Did you find us? if so stop in and say hi! and introduce yourself!

My name is Jessica. I go by Jessy. I am married and have 4 crazy kids lol! And of course I am a black friday-olic! lol!! I love the deals and get a rush with all the savings! I have been black friday shopping for the past 4 years. This will be my 5th year!!

baby growth

baby

baby development

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kparker75844
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Hi Jessy,

My name is Kelly. I have 3 kids and this is only my fourth BF as well. I enjoy BF but don't do all of my Christmas shopping then. I just like to browse that day and see what I can find.  I am looking forward to another fun year!

luvbeinamommy68
by Group Owner on Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Quoting kparker75844:

Hi Jessy,

My name is Kelly. I have 3 kids and this is only my fourth BF as well. I enjoy BF but don't do all of my Christmas shopping then. I just like to browse that day and see what I can find.  I am looking forward to another fun year!

Welcome!! I dont do all my christmas shopping that day either. my kids hate long sleeve shirts so i get those when they get marked down before fall. its so hard to find short sleeve shirts in the winter lol! but i do get alot of shopping done that day! :)

baby growth

baby

baby development

Mommy4two
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Hi, I'm Rochelle... I LOVE BF!!! This is the 7th year I've done BF... I don't buy everything on this day but I do get a good chunk of what I'm looking for. If it's not on sale my gf's and I don't bother looking for it. I am one of those weirdo's who's shopping at 12 in the morning :-D

luvbeinamommy68
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Quoting Mommy4two:

Hi, I'm Rochelle... I LOVE BF!!! This is the 7th year I've done BF... I don't buy everything on this day but I do get a good chunk of what I'm looking for. If it's not on sale my gf's and I don't bother looking for it. I am one of those weirdo's who's shopping at 12 in the morning :-D

lol well i guess im a weirdo too! i head out around 9pm and dont get home till about 2pm the next day!!

baby growth

baby

baby development

jadeniki212
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Hello,

Hello my name is kacy and this will be my second year doing black friday with my husband and my daughter..We try and do a good chuck of our shopping on that day..because some of the deals are unbelieveable...and since im a mother i try not to get up and go early but sometimes thats the only way to get the good deals or my husband has to work that day..

starbeck96
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Hi my name is Rebecca, but I go by Becky.  I am married (will be 15 years Dec. 7) and have three kids; twin boys that are 13 and a 4 year old daughter.

I am so ready for BF.  Well not really..I've got to save alot more money..lol.

I have been BF shopping since my boys were about 3 or 4.  My friend and I usually make BF a whole day of shopping.  We start in our small town and then head about two hours away to finish.  This year, I think that my husband is going with me instead, so he can get in on the enjoyment of buying for the kids.

I probably do about 85% of my Christmas shopping this day.  However since I've gotten a head start by buying stuff on clearance, it will probably be a little less this year.

luvbeinamommy68
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Awesome! Welcome everyone!!

Harris06
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM

I am Megan, I was a member of the other Black Friday group but saw that this is where it is going to be this year and joined in on the fun! :) I am so So SO excited and ready for BF!! I have een ready for MONTHS now!!! Woop woop!!! I have a new little one this year, well, I had a new one last year as well. LOL I have 3 girls, McKenna will be 3 December 11, McKaela turned 1 on May 27th, and Maisie (May-zee) graced us 5 weeks early on August 15. I am married to a wonderful man named Mark who is in the Navy and we are stationed in Charleston, SC for the time being. I have been Black Friday shopping for...gosh, years now. My parents live in Jacksonville, FL but my mom and I always seem to find a way to go BF shopping together. :)

luvbeinamommy68
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM

welcome!! :)

wannanutterbaby
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I just can't wait!! This will be my 2nd black friday experience ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)