Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 404 Total Views

My name is Heather, and i love black friday shopping! I try to go every year, although i will admit last year was kind of a dissapointment. I am excited to go again this year though, and look forward to meeting everyone and talking about all the good deals we hope to find.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luvbeinamommy68
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Hi! I'm Jessy. I am also hoping for some really great deals! there were a few things that i found for my kids last year, but nothing like the year before. the best deal i got was the leapster for $25!! the look on my sons face was priceless on christmas morning! i was so excited to give it to him!

starbeck96
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Hi

Welcome to the group!

I read that alot of people were disappointed with BF last year.  I was able to get alot of great deals.  The big thing I got was a keyboard for my boys.  It was at Target for 69.00.  I got a few clothes and some smaller toys for my daughter.

Target's pre-BF sale was great too.  I got my daughter 4 Tag books since they had them B1G1F.  My mom got my daughter and niece a Barbie scooter for 14.00 (I think). 

I did not have much money last year, so I am hoping that will be different this year.  I really am hoping that I can get my daughter a trampoline and DS Lite at a great price.  The boys are needing a new TV (hopefully a 32") and a video game system.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)