Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you bring a chair and a blanket or do you wait standing up?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 537 Total Views
Just curious...
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starbeck96
by Group Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I wait standing up.  With Walmart opening early and being able to go in and wait it was much nicer though.  At least we were warmer.  We live in AL and it usually is not extremely cold here, but it never fails on BF it is always one of the coldest days or it is raining and cold..lol

Emberbaby
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quoting starbeck96:

I wait standing up.  With Walmart opening early and being able to go in and wait it was much nicer though.  At least we were warmer.  We live in AL and it usually is not extremely cold here, but it never fails on BF it is always one of the coldest days or it is raining and cold..lol

I am in Texas but our last BF it was FREEZING and WET :(I am hoping for better weather this next BF.

GL with all the deals you are looking for starbeck!

fallmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I don't usually even get to places until they've already been open for a little while, so I don't have to wait at all. Might have to change that this year to get the better deals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emberbaby
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Quoting fallmommy:

I don't usually even get to places until they've already been open for a little while, so I don't have to wait at all. Might have to change that this year to get the better deals.

Good Luck!! I am looking at for toys and home goods, what are you looking to get?

teralg
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:39 AM

I usually stand and wait.  Last year I stood in Walmart and waited.  It was nice and warm, but usually I end up waiting outside of stores for them to open. 

Mommy4two
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:15 AM

I have only sat once and that was last year at TRU I got there 2 1/2 hours early.... This year I will be sitting my happy butt down on Walmarts floor lol...

SMLemos
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I wait standing up or there have been times that we are waiting along a curb so we end up sitting on the curb, one year we had to wait for like 4 or 5 hours and we brought blankets and hand warmers.  

starbeck96
by Group Admin on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Quoting Emberbaby:

Quoting starbeck96:

I am in Texas but our last BF it was FREEZING and WET :(I am hoping for better weather this next BF.

GL with all the deals you are looking for starbeck!

Thank you!  You too!

pepsi_lover_mom
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I usually stand. The year before last we went to babies r us and I sat and waited in the car until the list got 10 people long then we got in line...turns out apparently no one likes babies r us on bfd lol

aritoyh
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:58 AM

My BFF and I stand (or sit on the sidewalk/curb) but we do not bring chairs or anything; that just gets in the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)