Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bill Nye the Science Guy, Magic school bus?

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

My kids love these shows and they often plant the seeds for experiments and interest in lots of different things. Do you use educational tv series at all? I just made a LONG playlist of Bill Nye and Magic school bus. Over a hundered videos all full episodes. So, I thought I'd share the link to the playlist in case your kids like mine love these shows.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA3DBE570E3DFC5A&feature=mh_lolz

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
haleykj
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

well, my 11 month old has no interest what so ever in television. But maybe when she's older. :) I do know that i loved Bill Nye when i was a kid.

-Ruby-
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Thanks mama! DD loves her Magic School Bus! Been looking for it all in one place forever!

jen2150
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Absolutey.  I love bill nye and magic school bus.  My sons love the history channel and discovery channel.  We are big mythbusters fans.  They also love the magic school bus books as well.  Nova and national geographic are also a big hit.  One of my kids favorite shows was modern marvels as well.  Videos are really great for kids to see first hand how things work.  

faeriemom1972
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I actually loved both those, and I usually roll my eyes at "educational tv". But these were fun. I've been re watching Beakman's world, but my son thinks it's weird. It is, but in a good, funny way :)

LindaClement
by Group Owner on Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

We 'used' them to the extent that they were actually enjoyable viewing. Same as the Shakespeare Animated Tales, The Upstairs Downstairs Bears and Canada, a People's History.

We only watched enjoyable programming. If it happened to be obviously 'educational' that was fine, but it had to be good, first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN