Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good websites/forums for unschoolers?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

I'm looking at moving on from homeschooling into an unschooling state of mind...possibly give it a shot next year. I'm feeling burnt out on how i think we are 'supposed" to do school.

I want things to be enjoyable, but be secure in that my children are still learning. I want it to be fun!

So, im looking for ideas, solutions, support...blogs, websites or a forum would be great!

Thanks!

by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jen2150
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

What kind of things do your children enjoy doing?  How old are they?  

LindaClement
by Group Owner on May. 20, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I really like the yahoo group unschooling_canada ... very welcoming, not a lot of dogma about how you MUST in order to 'qualify'... which is a drag.

K.j.S
by New Member on May. 21, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, I'll have to check those out! The two that are home with me are my 7 year old son and  2 year old daughter. My son loves minecraft, Legos, is good with using his imagination... He loves science stuff too.

Saracide
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Your 7 year old sounds like my 7 year old!! LOVES Minecraft and Legos and just building things in general.

Quoting K.j.S:

Thanks, I'll have to check those out! The two that are home with me are my 7 year old son and  2 year old daughter. My son loves minecraft, Legos, is good with using his imagination... He loves science stuff too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)