Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 177 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Hey ladies!  My name is Amber.  I have a 4 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son.  We live in St. Cloud, Florida.  I just realized, through reading up on curriculums and speaking with some hardcore Abeka/Sonlight moms, that I am more of an unschooler.  I guess that's what it's called when you allow your child to take the lead for the most part.  Soooo, here I am looking for some new friends and people who I can actually relate with.  

Catch ya lata!

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LindaClement
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Welcome, Amber!

Sounds like you're finding your own way ... if you have any questions, or want to share anything happening around your house, feel free!

ambertreas76
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!!

Quoting LindaClement:

Welcome, Amber!

Sounds like you're finding your own way ... if you have any questions, or want to share anything happening around your house, feel free!

twyliatepeka
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM

waveHELLO!

MommyMays
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello Amber,my name is Brittany. I have a 5 year old DD. We are not radical unschoolers, but definitely unschoolers. Makes life for us so much less stressful and more enjoyable. :) Feel free to message me.
ambertreas76
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. Nice to meetya!

Quoting MommyMays: Hello Amber,my name is Brittany. I have a 5 year old DD. We are not radical unschoolers, but definitely unschoolers. Makes life for us so much less stressful and more enjoyable. :) Feel free to message me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)