Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

play dates

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 264 Total Views
okay just wanted to know if anyone else has run into playdates from HELL??? My son made some friends at preschool and we had a kid and his mom come over to play and OMG is all I can say!!! They made such a mess in my house and the mom was like oh kids you know........I know my husb and I discipline our kids ALOT but come on how do you have kids that are just totally obnoxious? I may be hard on my kids but they are so well behaved I am proud of how they act! I dont know maybe I was just raised differently then most I guess I DONT get this new parenting technique of "kids will be kids" and letting them decide what to do, what to eat, when to eat, when to sleep etc.... I let my kids have choices like what to eat but it is not whatever they want it is a choice of 2 things I suggest after all I AM THE PARENT! My kids are on a routine and that is why they are sooooooooo happy and easy going and arent cranky for the most part! I guess the good thing that came out of the bad playdate is I APPRECIATE my kids more now then ever! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh can you tell I needed to vent!
Thanks for listening
Michelle
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)