Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Welcome to the Make a Difference group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Make a Difference group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing ideas.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Make a DIfference signature to your posts, click here:  
Make a Difference Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Replies (241-248):
whatever308
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM

ok I am a mother of 4 and I love to cook,bake and have fun with my kids.Like to meet new people help out anyway I can .If it is more please feel free to ask.

Lillie501
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM
I'm lillie new to this group I'm a mother if 7 got a lot of great ideas just looking for sincere people to help. I'm currently in school. Can't wait for some of yall ideas and input on my ideas.
momofsixangels
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Welcome to all the new wonderful members! We are happy to have you in the group!

shadenn766
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM

feel free to read my profile page, to learn a little about me

jtbunny
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Hi,

My name is Nicole and  I have a 2 year daughter. Prior to being pregnant and motherhood, I was very active in animal welfare and serving children in the foster care system.  I am very eager to being volunteering my time again and I am am open to other areas of service. One thing that might be fun this coming holiday season is something I did with my former church every Christmas. We helped other organizations in their gift drives to make sure kids with parents in prison, foster care and domestic violence shelters had Christmas mornings full of presents and joy, as every child deserves. I am former attorney and I started a non-profit group for local homeless animals in the mid-nineties. I want to model a life of service for my daughter as well as serve the under served. Thank all you moms who care about those in need and joining and creating this group. I am happy to do anything (and have) from cleaning poop to wrapping presents to creating a  non-profit. Thanks and feel free to contact me anytime: trdante36@gmail.com.

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quoting jtbunny:

Hi,

My name is Nicole and  I have a 2 year daughter. Prior to being pregnant and motherhood, I was very active in animal welfare and serving children in the foster care system.  I am very eager to being volunteering my time again and I am am open to other areas of service. One thing that might be fun this coming holiday season is something I did with my former church every Christmas. We helped other organizations in their gift drives to make sure kids with parents in prison, foster care and domestic violence shelters had Christmas mornings full of presents and joy, as every child deserves. I am former attorney and I started a non-profit group for local homeless animals in the mid-nineties. I want to model a life of service for my daughter as well as serve the under served. Thank all you moms who care about those in need and joining and creating this group. I am happy to do anything (and have) from cleaning poop to wrapping presents to creating a  non-profit. Thanks and feel free to contact me anytime: trdante36@gmail.com.

Hello! Wow you are busy! I also love animals.My dream is to have lots of land for all animals.I help a homeless man and his dog.Welcome to the group Nicole!

consumerswin
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Tlhanks!!!!!  Trying to make a difference is not always easy.

Chloe

litha777
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

hello

My name is Lolitha, I have an 8 year old with cerbral palsy trying to find parents who have a child with cerbral palsy is there places you can get equipment from like pull ups, walkers etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)