Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Welcome to the Make a Difference group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Make a Difference group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing ideas.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Make a DIfference signature to your posts, click here:  
Make a Difference Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Robin

by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Replies (181-190):
hope365
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hello all! It has been a very long time since ive posted anywhere on Cafe.....I need some advice from any and all who can relate. I have a 6 yold that I believe is haviing anxiety at times. She freaks out over random things, like gettiing her nails trimmed. She is also very hard on herself, if she makes mistakes in anything she does she is overcome with tears and negative self talk.  I am absolutely distraut about this! My heart hurts for her, as I see her struggle with things that should be very simple. If anyone out there can help me out with encouraging words, or advice please respond!

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Quoting hope365:

Hello all! It has been a very long time since ive posted anywhere on Cafe.....I need some advice from any and all who can relate. I have a 6 yold that I believe is haviing anxiety at times. She freaks out over random things, like gettiing her nails trimmed. She is also very hard on herself, if she makes mistakes in anything she does she is overcome with tears and negative self talk.  I am absolutely distraut about this! My heart hurts for her, as I see her struggle with things that should be very simple. If anyone out there can help me out with encouraging words, or advice please respond!

Hello.Im sorry to hear this.I get severe anxiety/panic attacks.Sometimes I cant even leave the house.Has she talked to anyone about this?Maybe a clergy or even a dr.?I would hate to see her at such a young age go on meds.Has she always been like this or did it start when she started going to school?If school then did something happen there?Kids picking on her?

Blessed_mom1102
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Hello everyone! I am a busy working mom. I have 3 little ones (dd is 6, ds is 4 and my youngest ds is 1) I am also a preschool teacher. I really enjoy giving back and helping others :) thanks you a member for telling me about this group :)

ForeverAngelina
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hello Everyone. My name is Sylvia, I am married and  I have two children. My Son is 20 and my Daughter is 15. We live in North Florida in a little country town. It's small but it's home.

AngelaNP
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Hello, my name is Angela and I'm a single mother to a wonderful 29 month old little boy. I'm looking forward to joining in. 

RobynS
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Hi there! I'm Robyn, mom to 7 year old Cameron and 3 year old Katy. Never a dull moment! LOL

mash625
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Angela.  I have been married almost 18 years.   I have 2 children.  Shawn will be 15 in April and Hannah will become a teenager in August.   

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Quoting Blessed_mom1102:

Hello everyone! I am a busy working mom. I have 3 little ones (dd is 6, ds is 4 and my youngest ds is 1) I am also a preschool teacher. I really enjoy giving back and helping others :) thanks you a member for telling me about this group :)

Welcome to the group!!

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting ForeverAngelina:

Hello Everyone. My name is Sylvia, I am married and  I have two children. My Son is 20 and my Daughter is 15. We live in North Florida in a little country town. It's small but it's home.

Welcome Sylvia.I am also from Fl.I live in orlando

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Quoting AngelaNP:

Hello, my name is Angela and I'm a single mother to a wonderful 29 month old little boy. I'm looking forward to joining in. 

Welcome! Glad to have you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)