Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something strange

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

is going on...its nice and cool outside so i have the windows open...the tv is off..both kids are napping and its quite and peaceful...what going on here..this hasnt happend since i was 9 months pregnant with my first lol

by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinangels
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Play the lottery. Now. and you have to send me a bonus for suggesting it ;)

Audreesmommy757
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 3:40 PM

let me know if you want the payment in installments or one lump sum lol

Quoting lovinangels:

Play the lottery. Now. and you have to send me a bonus for suggesting it ;)

LindaClement
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Shhhhh... you might break it!

do not disturb

jessistarr85
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Don't question it, just enjoy your peace. Take some time for your self, maybe a bubble bath, or read a book.

Audreesmommy757
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM

i did enjoy it..the whole  HOUR AND A HALF!!!!!!!

kerryket
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Wow, you are lucky today!

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

i did enjoy it..the whole  HOUR AND A HALF!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillg24
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Wow that is amazing. I get a relax time while my son is in class 4 days a week half days. It is weird to me still

dwmom2008
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Pretty soon when you notice that quiet, they'll both be up to no good! :) Enjoy it while you can!

I actually watched an entire movie Sunday afternoon on AMC, it was Defiance with Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber. It was so good! And so nice for once, to watch an entire 3 hr movie in one sitting, not having to catch the beginning one time, and the ending another. Oh, the joys of the school-age child!

jessistarr85
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM

I wacthed that to. It is a good movie

Quoting dwmom2008:

Pretty soon when you notice that quiet, they'll both be up to no good! :) Enjoy it while you can!

I actually watched an entire movie Sunday afternoon on AMC, it was Defiance with Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber. It was so good! And so nice for once, to watch an entire 3 hr movie in one sitting, not having to catch the beginning one time, and the ending another. Oh, the joys of the school-age child!

Audreesmommy757
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:36 PM

i love liev !

Quoting dwmom2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)