Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

What is ...

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 19 Replies

What is the next thing you're going to do to make a difference?

What are your plans or projects?

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinangels
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:31 PM

I'm boxing up supplies for the food bank right now, and making packages for my elderly neighbors who are having money problems.

Unfortunately, until we get a second car, I get to be a couch warrior.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM

I have a new baby gift and a get well gift to deliver from our speaking club... as well as a bouquet of flowers to order for my parents' anniversary --from my great-aunt who just flew home yesterday.

This week I'm working on helping people feel loved and appreciated.

lovinangels
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Oh, I do get diapers free as often as I can and give them out to people, too.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Very cool!

Quoting lovinangels:

Oh, I do get diapers free as often as I can and give them out to people, too.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM
I donate dd's old clothes and unexpired baby food to a single mom that my mom knows who can't afford much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
felicity9000
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM

In a few weeks we have a cancer walk. Last weekend my daughters dance team had a rummage sale and we donated all the kids items to bags for kids which is a group that makes bags of clothes and toys for foster children who haven't been placed, and then we donated the rest of the items to a local church who opens their doors during the week and allows homeless and people in need to come and gets clothing and food for free =D

LindaClement
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM

That's really sweet! 

I always loved the handmedowns my friends saved for my kids, and my kids LOVED wearing clothes that had belonged to the Cool Kids...

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I donate dd's old clothes and unexpired baby food to a single mom that my mom knows who can't afford much.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Very busy this season! 

Quoting felicity9000:

In a few weeks we have a cancer walk. Last weekend my daughters dance team had a rummage sale and we donated all the kids items to bags for kids which is a group that makes bags of clothes and toys for foster children who haven't been placed, and then we donated the rest of the items to a local church who opens their doors during the week and allows homeless and people in need to come and gets clothing and food for free =D

felicity9000
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Lol yes! my hubby is always signing up for things and my daughters dance is involved in quite a bit, thankfully I have those few days off! lol

Quoting LindaClement:

Very busy this season! 

Quoting felicity9000:

Audreesmommy757
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM

im doing a walk oct 23 for the spca and clothing swap at audrees school

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)