Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

QOTD 9/22

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 6:24 AM
  • 9 Replies

Ok this is a first for me but I thought I would try to figure out some questions to ask you ladies, I hope you all enjoy these & some make you think

If a friend/family member asked you to take their children what would you do? What if it was a stranger?

by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jillg24
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 6:26 AM

I have to admit something kind of embarrassing...I was a little scared posting a QOTD

jillg24
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 6:41 AM

Well I will answer this myself.

I love children so I would take children for any of my family/friends. I would take a strangers kids as long as I could afford it & it would depend on their behavior if they were a little older children. I have my son to think about & wouldn't want to do anything that could be detrimental to him

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:07 AM

I would love to take them.If it was a stranger then I woulod have to consider knowing more about the person and situation but I would never turn a child away.

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:07 AM

oh and good question! : )

jillg24
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Awww thank you. I have a huge list of questions that I have been thinking of for the last couple days...some serious & some silly

Quoting momofsixangels:

acrogodess
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:52 AM

For a friend or family member definitely. For a stranger, it would depend on the situation

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Quoting jillg24:

Awww thank you. I have a huge list of questions that I have been thinking of for the last couple days...some serious & some silly

Quoting momofsixangels:

Cant wait to see them!

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Sep. 22, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Quoting acrogodess:

For a friend or family member definitely. For a stranger, it would depend on the situation

MommySteph06
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I couldn't take them, although I would definitely want to. I would help them in any way I could though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)