Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question 2/ 16

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
I was reading about how the room,Whitney Houston, passed away in, is already occupied. So my question is would you stay in a house, or room someone, passed away in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SisterPeach
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Of course. You probably already have, it's not like they run around telling you...

hopealways4019
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Your right, but what I don't know, won't hurt me.

Quoting SisterPeach:

Of course. You probably already have, it's not like they run around telling you...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM

It would depend how they died. if they died peacefully, then sure. If it was like a high profile or brutal murder, ummmm No thank you.

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Quoting acrogodess:

It would depend how they died. if they died peacefully, then sure. If it was like a high profile or brutal murder, ummmm No thank you.

I dont think I could either way.My fil died in his house and I always felt creepy being there.

gmadiane
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I think it would make me uncomfortable

LindaClement
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Yes.

I'm not easily weirded out by death, and I wouldn't think it was even interesting.

kerryket
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I'm sure I have, I also live in an old building, people have died in my old apartment, current apartment and in our elevator and lobby, plus just last year a man went flying through a screen and smashed his head in on a concrete planter, he died en route to the hospital.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)