Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miss Tay's story...cord blood infusion wanted. (piog)

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 AM
  • 12 Replies
Www.gofundme.com/misstay

Anything at all helps, even a dollar...or just pass the link along so other people can learn about miss tay and add her to their prayers! Thanks!
also, let me know what you think of the page, honestly please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kerryket
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I made it a hyperlink, I have to come back and read her story tomorrow.

Quoting ashlee62982:

Www.gofundme.com/misstay

Anything at all helps, even a dollar...or just pass the link along so other people can learn about miss tay and add her to their prayers! Thanks!
also, let me know what you think of the page, honestly please.

ashlee62982
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Thanks a lot! Im on mobile, and wouldnt know how even if i wasnt. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Aww, hope they can raise some money, maybe check in with some organizations that can help.

PA to NC is not that bad, I think that they may do okay with some help.

Excerpt from the blog:

Created by Ashlee Stormer on May 3, 2012

About This Page

Hi, my name is Taylor (but lots of people call me Miss Tay) and I am 3 months old.  When I was still growing warm and safe in mommys tummy the doctors noticed something was wrong in my head.  They told my mommy and daddy that I had no brain and that I wouldnt live to be born and if I did I wouldnt live long after.  Mommy and Daddy didnt listen to them, and decided to give me every chance they could to grow up to be big and healthy like my brothers and sister.  Mommy and Daddy went to see more doctors, lots more doctors...and while everyone agreed that something was wrong in my head these doctors were nicer...they said I could live, that I might be alright or that I might have a lot of delays. That was ok with mommy and daddy...they just didnt want to lose me.  

kerryket
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM

It may not be a help with this case, but anyone else with medical transport needs can check into:

janessa27
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Aww bless her heart:( Thanks for sharing

KenzieQsMommy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM
So sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SisterPeach
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Is this for real? Is there any other verification that this is a real child? I'm a little edgy about donating money online...

LindaClement
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I think there are very good reasons for that wariness.

Quoting SisterPeach:

Is this for real? Is there any other verification that this is a real child? I'm a little edgy about donating money online...

ashlee62982
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:50 AM
This is my daughter...i dont know what kind of proof you would want, though i dont in any way blame you for being weary. Hang on a second...idk if shes sleeping so i can get a pic of her shunt right now or not but ill try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashlee62982
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)