Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

to all protesters(planned parenthood)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

please stop holding up pictures of aborted fetuses....stop screaming at people who drive by to stop killing babies...this is the 2nd time i had to explain to my 4 yr old(not detailed ) why someone was holding up a picture of a dead baby...the first time it was "why is santa holding a picture of a dead baby)...i have to drive past it i have no choice....your not realy changeing peoples views........vent over

MOM TO 2 CRAZY BEAUTIFUL REDHEADS..TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE ME..

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momofsixangels
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I am against abortion.But I do think they need to watch what they say and show around children.Kids dont understand.This frightens them.I think they should not do it around children

Audreesmommy757
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM

im against abortion as well...it make me mad because i have no ac and the window is open 

Quoting momofsixangels:

I am against abortion.But I do think they need to watch what they say and show around children.Kids dont understand.This frightens them.I think they should not do it around children

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I dislike these types of protest. they harass people scare children... not everyone who goes there is looking for abortion if PP wasn't around and help me with BC I would have alot more kids. 

Audreesmommy757
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM

i went there for pregnancy confirmations so i can get medicaid for the pregnancies

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

I dislike these types of protest. they harass people scare children... not everyone who goes there is looking for abortion if PP wasn't around and help me with BC I would have alot more kids. 

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM
That also because you had to have a referral to see my ob

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

i went there for pregnancy confirmations so i can get medicaid for the pregnancies

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SisterPeach
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

This makes me so mad. 

Planned parenthood played an integral part in my first pregnancy. At that time, they provided prenatal care. I was terrified to go there, having been a protester myself once upon a time. I really thought that they'd be slaughtering babies in cubicles. The medical assistance people told me I had to go to confirm my pregnancy, and the women there were just wonderful, and never said the word abortion to me once.

I drive past a field of baby blue and bubble gum pink crosses now, almost every day, representing the thousands of babies aborted each day in America. 

I'm wondering when churches are going to start mucking out the sin in their own pews before they try to force their beliefs on the rest of the country.

I don't believe in abortion. Not even a little bit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)