Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Daily TO DO list.... what's yours?

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you have a daily to do list?

Do you wish you had one, but don't? I DO! I am having way too many overwhelming days where SO MUCH needs to be done! I need to just get off my lazy butt and stop with the lazy days! I know we should all have a "lazy day". Who doesn't need them? But, I KNOW that I have way too many lazy days.

I need motivation! HELP! PLEASE!?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SisterPeach
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

don't go crazy

gambilldl
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I don't generally have a daily to-do list; but I keep a list of things that need to get done.  Put on some good music to try to motivate yourself... start with only one small task, once you have it finished you will start feeling better. ((Fingers Crossed))

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I make a list of things to get done but that doesnt always happen.I put on my 80's tunes and that helps me to get up and do something

LindaClement
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine's really simple:

1. Be

justme91755
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I am a list maker,  Ifind it helps me prioritize what needs to get done against what I want to get done.  Like I have to shop for groceries, make dinner, do the dishes, go to work, laundy etc and I want to crochet a blanket or hem my new pants or plant bulbs in the garden.  I try to reward myself  with a want activity after I get my need activities done

gmadiane
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not big on lists

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM

maybe chose one day a week where to be lazy the rest work. for me it is usually Sunday because that is the only day DH is home from work.

SisterPeach
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I'm letting the kids make their own dinner. That's how lazy I am. To be fair, they are having croissants, cheddar cheese, and lots of fruit and cold carrots. It's hot and I'm tired and if I fix them a hot meal they aren't going to eat it anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)