Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

What's on your plate today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Between today and tomorrow, I have to, wait for it...

start a new bank account

get my drivers license changed over

go shopping- five different stores

give two hair cuts

finish baking cheese bread.

do probably ten loads of laundry. 

search craigslist and yard sales for new dishes, chairs, and toy chests. 

clean up the house. 

work twice

sort and clip the coupons for all the stores I have to go to.

Wish me luck!

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (11-13):
SisterPeach
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM

those sound yummy! I have a griddle so we all get to eat hot pancakes at the same time, but I'm so going to try this! 

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

A young mother is getting help with getting her identification and in order to do it she had to go to the place get the ok go to dmv apply go to place get check go to dmv pay for it. Pancake muffins are take favorite pancake mix make as directed add in chocolate chips if you want. Add in a little sryup pour into muffin tin cook 350 about 20 mins or until done serve with or without syrup to dip. I have done with and with out chocolate chips and they are good my kids want to try with fruit in them or jelly after or flavored strips. So many options. But quick to make and easy to take and everyone can sit to eat warm pancakes at the same time

Quoting SisterPeach:

Okay, why twice to the dmv? and what's a pancake muffin?

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

Laundry, open the tent air it out, pack for camping, bake 3 loaves bread all different ones, bake pancake muffins, fill water jugs, take sister to dmv twice :( , thinking of making cupcakes.

SisterPeach
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Yeah, it's a bit higher here, like an extra 1,000 feet or so. I'm still scared of cakes. I'll get through it, though.  The  cheese bread came out fantastic!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Wow are you busy or what! Is Co springs higher up than Denver? I don't experience high altitude problems while baking, but I hear in the mountains its a whole other ballpark ...er, kitchen! Lol
Today I,
worked on invitations (finishing tonight, I hope)
did a load of laundry, wash, dry, fold AND put away
Printed and reviewed my contract for the DJ
Spoke to my in laws (finally!!!) About more details
And had my final fitting!!!
Now if Kenzie would fall asleep I could go finish those invites....

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM
It is great to make for snacks or traveling :)

Quoting SisterPeach:

those sound yummy! I have a griddle so we all get to eat hot pancakes at the same time, but I'm so going to try this! 

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

A young mother is getting help with getting her identification and in order to do it she had to go to the place get the ok go to dmv apply go to place get check go to dmv pay for it. Pancake muffins are take favorite pancake mix make as directed add in chocolate chips if you want. Add in a little sryup pour into muffin tin cook 350 about 20 mins or until done serve with or without syrup to dip. I have done with and with out chocolate chips and they are good my kids want to try with fruit in them or jelly after or flavored strips. So many options. But quick to make and easy to take and everyone can sit to eat warm pancakes at the same time

Quoting SisterPeach:

Okay, why twice to the dmv? and what's a pancake muffin?

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

Laundry, open the tent air it out, pack for camping, bake 3 loaves bread all different ones, bake pancake muffins, fill water jugs, take sister to dmv twice :( , thinking of making cupcakes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)