Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

What motivates you.... to be a better you?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

After supper I walked/jogged to the park while Nolan rode his bike with training wheels. We went around the track a few times and when I would quit jogging to catch my breath (who knew a 3 year old's legs could pedal that fast??) Nolan would hold his hand out to grab mine and say "come on momma run".....talk about motivation:)

Photobucket
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SeventhChild
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the Ghandi quote, "Be the Change that you wish to see in the world."  I am working toward being a better person at the National Diaper Bank Network & by volunteering at the local diaper bank. Every mom should be able to keep her baby clean, dry & healthy.  Cafe Mom just made a generous donation to NDBN-bringing us one step closer to our goal of helping to start & support diaper banks in all 50 states! 

janessa27
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Quoting SeventhChild:

I love the Ghandi quote, "Be the Change that you wish to see in the world."  I am working toward being a better person at the National Diaper Bank Network & by volunteering at the local diaper bank. Every mom should be able to keep her baby clean, dry & healthy.  Cafe Mom just made a generous donation to NDBN-bringing us one step closer to our goal of helping to start & support diaper banks in all 50 states! 

That is great!!:)

gmadiane
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

my family and faith

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM
3 moms liked this

My Mom.She had such a kind and loving heart.Because of dealing with alzheimers I have been made more aware of it.When my Dad passed in 2003 from it I had wanted to dom something for alzheimers.When my Mom passed that was my kick in the butt moment and now I have raised $144 for alzheimers and am doing the walk in Oct.

SisterPeach
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this

my kids. So cheesy, I know, but so true.

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Native American Proverb

Their future is in our hands. 

Mostly my children motivate me.

janessa27
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Native American Proverb

Their future is in our hands. 

Mostly my children motivate me.

Love this!:)

LindaClement
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Awesome!

acrogodess
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM

AJ and Olivia are my motivation to be better. Before them I pretty much just wallowed in my depression and went with the flow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)