Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

for all those that LOVE starbucks!! LOOK HERE!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

It's back!! Starbucks Treat Receipt – $2 Grande Drinks After 2 PM(must have reciept)
sundays and thursdays are buy one get one free when you bring a friend...(the friend must be with you LOL) i had a guy last night try and tell me his friend was in the car..

always ask about the 1.99 frapp..we always have one!!!

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
StephanAndCoral
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SisterPeach
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

thanks!

janessa27
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Ok I am jealous of you ladies. Our small town got teased with a Starbucks for about 6 months- then they closed it down:( It was here long enough to get me addicted. Now the closest one is 45 minutes away. Enjoy a white mocha for me!:) lol

SisterPeach
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

How does that even happen?

Quoting janessa27:

Ok I am jealous of you ladies. Our small town got teased with a Starbucks for about 6 months- then they closed it down:( It was here long enough to get me addicted. Now the closest one is 45 minutes away. Enjoy a white mocha for me!:) lol

janessa27
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting SisterPeach:

How does that even happen?

Quoting janessa27:

We live in a small town- and it was considered one of the "low traffic" stores (although the drive thru and parking lot were always busy). They even built a new place for it- now that has been vacant ever since.

MunchiesMom324
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

ANY grande drink is $2?  Say I wanted a peppermint mocha frap....? 

I just woke up, sorry I'm not functioning yet.  Tell me about this bogo thing - do you just walk in and say "So, we want the bogo...." ?   If that's the case, I'm going on Thursday :)

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM

TFS!

kerryket
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM

1.99 Frappe, eh?

Everything sounds great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)