Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Love Cafemom!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thank-you so much!!!! I was picked for the influencer for the paper mate ink joy pens and am waiting to hear about the free dove soap.I love these pens.They write so easy!!!! Then I was asked about the kmart influencer.If picked you get a gift card to buy things at kmarts online site.Well I didnt hear back so I figured I didnt get picked.Well UPS was just here with my giftcard!!! I was thrilled! Seriously I am in tears! It means so much to me to get this! I truley love Cafemom and the influencer companies.I am honored to be asked to be a part of them and I am very grateful.So a huge Thank-you from me to them!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gmadiane
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I got the Dove, got my soap yesterday

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Quoting gmadiane:

I got the Dove, got my soap yesterday

Yay!!! Thats awesome.I love dove soap!

kerryket
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Cool, I'm in the pens and the Reynolds Wrap!

SisterPeach
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I haven't gotten one in ages, I wonder why?

janessa27
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I love the Influencers too! I just got my InkJoy PaperMate pens last week! I was so excited that they came in such a variety of colors (I never use black or blue ink). They wrote so smooth, were shaped to hold easy, and even my kids wanted to draw with them. I made a grocery list using all the different colors for different departments- that helped a lot when I was at the store:) Gotta LOVE CafeMom!!:)

Photobucket
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I haven't gotten any lately! But love their influencer. I got one for christmas cards but that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM

thats awesome! 

StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I got the pens also. But they showed up late :( and since I love the reviews instead if my SIL mailing them to me I am going to buy some to complete my assignment :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I love the pens! I had to hide mine from the kids.They are so nice.They feel so light!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)