Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Accident

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

Got creamed again, an elderly guy pulled out of his docs office with his wife and through the middle to my lane without looking.  My kids were with me.  They are okay, my daughter has a stiff neck and a headache and my son has some scratches on his hand.  I'm a mess, but not cuts or broken bones, just pain, muscle spasms and just ow, it hurts.

I'm here, I'm on meds and I'm typing, got a cat scan and some x rays and a shot for pain my dad had to go pick up my prescription our car is totalled.

The elderly couple had cuts and bumps and all, but they were right in front of their doctors office so a nurse came to help them out. I hope they will be okay.

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Aug. 16, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I am glad you and your family are ok. I am still in pain here 2.5 years later. I wish I didn't wait to get an attorney I may have gotten more help. Hugs for you and your kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Wednesday at 10:42 PM
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Wow.Glad  you are all doing ok.

janessa27
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Oh wow- sorry to hear that. Glad that everyone was ok- but sorry it happened:(

sissy852
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM
i am so sorry that happened. :( i hope you and your family feels better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I am so sorry

SisterPeach
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I really think you should need to retest for your driver's license as you get older. I know people say that's age-ist.

kerryket
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Thank you all, I slept a lot today, I'm worried and hurting, and the kids are aching more today, I hope that its not long term.  We were on the phone with both insurance companies this morning and we already have a rental covered by the other parties insurance, so my husband is back to work tonight.  I hope to go back Monday, but my employers are more concerned with me being okay and will work with me.  I have a neck brace and it seems like it is helping alot as I took it off a while ago and it hurts a lot more off than when I have it on.  I am so damned emotional right now, just one extreme to another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)