Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Meet your teacher night

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

Went to meet your teacher tonight for all the girls.Rachel and Hannah are at one school and Sarah and Danielle are at one.I have so much paperwork to fill out.My hand will be cramping.lolIn the morning is Matthews meet your teacher.

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
StephanAndCoral
by Stephanie on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Yeah that is a lot of paperwork. I once thought about getting a stamp set made for the papers so I did not have to fill out most of it by hand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SisterPeach
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:05 AM

We had an online application. I was happy to do that. It made it so much easier! alicia had kindergarten testing this morning. She wanted daddy to take her, so he had to fill out the last little bit of personality quiz.

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I made my dh go with.It was our anniversary.lol

janessa27
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM

My DS 2nd grade teacher was his Kindergarten teacher. She moved up this year and he loved her. That made things easy- and her room was decorated so cool. But parents and other teachers kept coming up to me hugging me and I was like ok- um hi.....then I saw DH cheesing in the background. He just had to tell anyone that looked his way that we were expecting our 3rd. It made for an interesting back to school night. lol

kerryket
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

HOw did you like the teachers?

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I dont know any of the middle school and hs but Rachel has a  new teacher.She seems crazy which means lots of fun.lol.Hannah's teacher is a teacher that has had one of my other kids and we love her.Rachel has her bf and 2 other friends in her class so she is very happy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)