Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Happy Hump Day

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Whats up today?I have to mow the front yard and pick up Sarahs new glasses

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SisterPeach
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I got home late last night and got almost no sleep. I should be cleaning like mad for the baby shower this weekend. But I'm sitting here with a killer headache.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:01 PM
walk son to son and take baby to dr. and then did a few errans n ate lunch.
acrogodess
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:52 PM

We picked up some furniture a lady from our church gave us. I came home and moved furniture around. Went to Pete's job to buy him lunch. Went to work for a staff meeting. Came home and cooked spaghetti with italian sausage for dinner.

kerryket
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Most of the day was with the doctor, I need an MRI and waiting to see when it will be scheduled.  My daughter has a virus and was sick all over the carpet by her bed, she tried to make it to the bathroom at around 5 am.  Poor kid, she slept the rest of the day and is feeling better, but she was supposed to be getting her back and neck checked out today. My son started his latest college class and it went well, but he could not rent his book so we have to find one right away.  Everything has been thrown off by the accident, we still have the rental and I was a little better driving today, but still really hypervigilant and overeactive, which I think is really dangerous, but what else am I supposed to do?  My husband works nights and can't be driving me and the kids around all day.

janessa27
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I had my first official doctors appointment yesterday- we got to see our new lil peanut. I am not due until April 11th. I was going to go to work after my appointment but took the rest of the day off and hung out with my guys....and took a long needed nap! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)