Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make A Difference Make A Difference

Thanksgiving

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

What are you doing?

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gmadiane
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

cooking for myself and hubby and my oldest dd and her man and 2 kids will be spending it with us, I love Thanksgiving

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
we are going to nanny's house
momofsixangels
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Fixing dinner here for my family
taniamorse85
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

We normally go to one of my aunts' houses.  However, my uncle (her husband) died 2 weeks ago.  So, one of my other aunts has offered to host.  We always have our family Thanksgiving dinner on the Saturday after Thanksgiving because I have multiple family members who work at Universal Studios Hollywood (my uncle was one of them).  They always offer to work on Thanksgiving so that some of their colleagues can spend the day with their families.

janessa27
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM

We always go to my parents house- DH and our 2 boys, my sister and their spouses/kids, and my grandma. Sometimes DH grandmother and mother come also- since his family doesn't really do anything.

pregnancy week by week
kerryket
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

My mom is making turkey again this year, I'm with my husband and all the kids, I know one of my brothers will be there, his twin is still living in the NE and I'm not sure if he's traveling yet.

We usually make another turkey the following week to go with the sides my mom makes for an army:)

sonshining
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM

We have it at our house every year. My husband cooks the turkey, mashed potatoes and yams. I make the stuffing, and green beans. My brother brings a sald and veggie, and my Mom brings potato salad, rolls and the pies! It's low key, we go outside so the kids can play, watch football and enjoy talking while we have the pie and possibly play bingo, depends on who's game!

kerryket
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM

We are having Turkey and fixings at our school this coming Tuesday, everyone is bringing a side or dessert.

StephanAndCoral
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Mom wants us at her house but it has already started with us mentioning grandmas stuffing was better and her fruit salad can't be replicated etc...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)