Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn I'm always freakin busy!

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:54 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

I MISS YOU LADIES! 

How's everyone!? It's freakin cold today lol! 

by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy23794
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM

omg. i just notice a facebook thing on top of the post. when did we get that?

patriotsfan2500
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Lucy my love I miss u too been a crazy week for me too!!!

lucy23794
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Hi donna! miss lovely! how are you?

mazzyk
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:07 PM

RIGHT! im shivering im so cold. But i lovvvvvvvvvve this weather! and I MISS YOU TOO!!

lucy23794
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:50 PM

How are you kayla, besides being cold. How was your mri? i'm so out of the loop right now. what was it for? 

mazzyk
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Ive had a pain in my shoulder for about 10yrs now. And finally decided to get it checked out. Went and got a mri and i have an inpingement. A nerve is pinching against my rotart cuff. :( doc wants me to do a month of pt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kandykorn_128
by Head Admin on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Its been cold here the last couple days too. Im actually sending Savannah to school in long sleeves and a jacket. I hate cold weather, I miss summer already..lol.

We've been good, been super busy lately too. Today is one of the high schools homecoming so Sav gets out of school early today. Theres a parade but Im not gonna go to it, Im gonna wait till the other high school homecoming and go to that one next month. Things have been real stressful around here. I have multiple family members who are very sick. I have an aunt with early onset alteimers and after 2 yrs of taking turns caring for her we finally found a nursing home for her. Drs dont think she will make it too long. shes only 47. My other aunt has cancer and is now in hospice. They dont think she will make it much longer, maybe a month at best is what I heard. My Grandma has been having medical problems too but she wont go get her tests done cuz shes just too stressed and worried about her 2 daughters. And I also found out recently that my uncle and my brother in law both now have kidney failure. They are both in stage 3, nothing can be done till stage 5. My uncle has down syndrome and they are worried they wont be able to help him and my brother in law, I just found out his news last week, hes only like 37 and only has 1 kidney. Drs say it will last anywhere from 1 year to 10 years but when it fails they cant help him unless he takes better care of himself. He needs to lose a bunch of wait, take blood pressure and thyroid meds, eat healthier, quit smoking and then maybe he will be able to get a transplant. So its been a lot to take in for me lately and Ive felt pretty numb to it up till now. I kinda broke down a little yesterday. My aunt whos dying, I havent seen her in 3 weeks, Im having trouble getting myself to go over there. She has been like a 2nd mom to me my whole life. I just cant believe I have so many family members on the verge of dying right now. Its a lot to deal with. My mom n gma visited my aunt last night and gma said she doesnt think it will be long. My mom has been afraid to plan my sisters bday party cuz shes afraid that she will end up planning a funeral instead. Its been rough.  

Anyhow...thats whats been going on with me lately. Just thought Id update everyone that didnt know. How have u been Lucy? Anything new with you sweetie?

lucy23794
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Wow tonia. Giving you (((BIG HUGS))) i hate to hear that. It's awful and i'm so sorry about the mess you are going thru. Is it family on one side or both sides of your parents?

For me i've been super duper busy with pictures and designing. I don't think i'll slow down till around christmas time. i had launched my website like last week or so. and i've been getting calls to do seniors, families, and even a newborn! I'm excited about that one! and nervous b/c i'm handling someone else's baby. Plus my house is never clean and i have to keep on top of that with all this work i'm doing. I might take another break from cm for a short while again but not long. just like a few weeks maybe. haha! i love it so much i'm on it all the time and i can't get shit done. haha! 

I hope and pray for your familly tho. I've been hearing bad news all week. 

Quoting kandykorn_128:

Its been cold here the last couple days too. Im actually sending Savannah to school in long sleeves and a jacket. I hate cold weather, I miss summer already..lol.

We've been good, been super busy lately too. Today is one of the high schools homecoming so Sav gets out of school early today. Theres a parade but Im not gonna go to it, Im gonna wait till the other high school homecoming and go to that one next month. Things have been real stressful around here. I have multiple family members who are very sick. I have an aunt with early onset alteimers and after 2 yrs of taking turns caring for her we finally found a nursing home for her. Drs dont think she will make it too long. shes only 47. My other aunt has cancer and is now in hospice. They dont think she will make it much longer, maybe a month at best is what I heard. My Grandma has been having medical problems too but she wont go get her tests done cuz shes just too stressed and worried about her 2 daughters. And I also found out recently that my uncle and my brother in law both now have kidney failure. They are both in stage 3, nothing can be done till stage 5. My uncle has down syndrome and they are worried they wont be able to help him and my brother in law, I just found out his news last week, hes only like 37 and only has 1 kidney. Drs say it will last anywhere from 1 year to 10 years but when it fails they cant help him unless he takes better care of himself. He needs to lose a bunch of wait, take blood pressure and thyroid meds, eat healthier, quit smoking and then maybe he will be able to get a transplant. So its been a lot to take in for me lately and Ive felt pretty numb to it up till now. I kinda broke down a little yesterday. My aunt whos dying, I havent seen her in 3 weeks, Im having trouble getting myself to go over there. She has been like a 2nd mom to me my whole life. I just cant believe I have so many family members on the verge of dying right now. Its a lot to deal with. My mom n gma visited my aunt last night and gma said she doesnt think it will be long. My mom has been afraid to plan my sisters bday party cuz shes afraid that she will end up planning a funeral instead. Its been rough.  

Anyhow...thats whats been going on with me lately. Just thought Id update everyone that didnt know. How have u been Lucy? Anything new with you sweetie?

lucy23794
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:41 AM

oh man. i think my dad had something like that on his knee. or i think it was cartilage tho. i think i have that sometimes on my legs tho. I hope you get better. Me no likey you in pain.

Quoting mazzyk:

Ive had a pain in my shoulder for about 10yrs now. And finally decided to get it checked out. Went and got a mri and i have an inpingement. A nerve is pinching against my rotart cuff. :( doc wants me to do a month of pt

kandykorn_128
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Yeah Lucy, thats what makes it even harder. Both my aunts and my uncle are on my moms side of the family. So its both her sisters and her brother who are ill. Shes already lost one brother to cancer and her dad to cancer. My poor grandma, having 3 children who are dying at once, I cant imagine what shes going through.She has 9 children altogether. And because of the stress of her kids being sick she is refusing to worry about herself and get the tests done she needs done. Im really worried about her. Shes 86 yrs old. She needs to take care of herself. And my brother in law is my older sisters husband. Ive known him since I was 9 yrs old, he was the best man in my wedding. Its scary knowing his 1 kidney will only last 1-10 yrs and if he doesnt shape up they wont help him. But hes stubborn. He only eats red meat and potatos, he wont eat anything healthy. I doubt he will excersize or quit smoking. When he got out of the hospital he kept smoking instead of continuing the patch like he was using while he was there. Its terrible. Its like he doesnt care. And he has 2 young children that hes not thinking about. His sons are 7 yrs old and 8 months old. Idk.. like I said its just been a lot to handle and is constantly on my mind. Especially my aunt Kathy who is in hospice. I cant believe this is the end for her. But anyway, thankyou Lucy for the kind words and prayers. I really appreciate it. 

By the way, congrats on launching your website and getting more business! Im happy for you. I know its a lot of work but I think its great that you are getting your name out there getting business. Hopefully you will have enough slow moments to take care of your home still and get some breaks too :) Its all about balance.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)