Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thankful Thursday

Posted by (Char) on May. 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 123 Total Views
Thankful Thursday is the day we stop to remember all the things that we are thankful for. With all the stress and business of our lives sometimes I forget to stop and remember all the good in my life. Lets try to come up with at least three things that we can be thankful for this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadybugsMonkeys Char
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM
1. I am thankful for the new medicine the doctor just started me on. It is helping with the uncontrollable leg movements and I slept for 6 straight hours for the first time in years.

2. I am thankful for finally getting answers from the boys' doctors. Just knowing seem like we won half the battle now we can move on with
treatments and preventions.

3. I am thankful that my kids, husband and I are healthy and happy and together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdouglas111 Jessica
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I am thankful to my Dad's possible bone marrow donor!  If they pass their physical they are going to save his life! 

I am thankful to my whole family, all of our friends, and a whole ton of strangers who are helping me host a benefit for my father and the national bone marrow registry. 

I am thankful to my son for making me grow as a person and teaching me that you shouldn't care so much about what other people think. 

sandbuster
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I have a job

I have a place to live

My son's school is a 5 minute walk instead of the hour it was a month ago.

sandbuster
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Char I am going to add one, I am very thankful that we are now in a school system that will stop ignoring my son's "problems" and will try to get him the help he needs.

cjsk
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I am thankful for DDs preschool that is for kids who need Speach Therapy. They have worked miracles.with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadybugsMonkeys Char
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Feel free to write as many as you would like. I always roll a dice or two, and that is how many things that I want to come up with. I used to only think about it at holidays and my birthday but I now see that I need to stop and remember that I have a lot of things to be thankful for everyday not just on thanksgiving.

I am thankful that I stopped wanting to hide myself away from the world, like I use to. My son have helped me to see I need to reach out to others. I need to bring awareness to the invisible disabilities. And by doing that I seen that a lot of parents feel alone when they have an LEK child(children) in their lives. I am thankful for each and everyone of the mom on here, for all the parents on Facebook, and those that email me or text me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)