Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one thing after another after another...will it ever end?

Posted by (Char) on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 215 Total Views
About 9 months ago, my mom's lab work came back with her red cell count being really high. So she got sent to an hemotologist/onocologist. Her red and white count are both high. So she has been having weekly phlobotomy (having a unit of blood removed) since November. For the last 4 months she has been having dizziness and blackouts. Along with migraines that lasts for days. Finally get her into for an MRI now they found a spot on her brain. She is restricted on things she can & can not do. So that adds even more to my schedule to get done daily. I really need a 36 hour day, to get everything done.

Shawn's doctor call and canceled his appointment. Meaning he would would be out of anxiety meds. before his next appointment. I spent a week on the phone trying to get him enough pills to get through until his
appointment. After a very long fight. I finally got an appointment for this past Monday. So Sunday I filled my van with the wonderful $3.82 per gallon gas. Monday we got ready to go on our nice two hour drive to the doctor and found that someone siphoned my tank. So being broke I had to call & and reschedule. Finally after 11days Shawn is back on his anxiety meds. Bless the meds. he is my Shawn again. His anxiety, fears and obsessions are back under control again.

Jeremiah's sleep study is finally scheduled for Sept.11th. I hope that will give us some clue as to why he doesn't sleep well at nights, falls asleep at a drop of a hat during the day. And maybe even give us some ideas about his absent seizures as well.

Nothing is going as planned anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cjsk
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Sorry hun, hopefully it will get beter soon.hugs

henzel3
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Sorry I hope it gets better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandbuster
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM

So sorry hun, glad Shawn got his meds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)