Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm gonna whine for a minute.

Posted by (Jessica) on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 233 Total Views
Im feeling very overwhelmed lately. Not sure why but I just feel like it's all too much, I just want to sit down and cry and ask why me. I love my kiddo but I just want to run away for a while and let someone else deal with all the stress and therapies. I feel like a monsyer for feeling this way too. I,m normally much stronger than this but it's really not fair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cjsk
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I was just feeling guilty because I feel so relieved when I drop her off at school.
jdouglas111 Jessica
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cjsk:

I was just feeling guilty because I feel so relieved when I drop her off at school.

I know that feeling too. Every other day when the school van picks him up it's like the calmest 3 hours and 15 minutes on earth.
CopperGirl Melanie
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I feel you. We all have those days. I took my little guy to the Head Start preschool orientation and got nothing but behavior from my kid...hitting kids, taking toys, not sharing, having tantrums. I am terrified for when the bus comes next week. I look at all these other kids and know that I expected some others to be like him, but for the most part it was pretty mellow other than my little monsoon in the middle. *sigh*

sandbuster
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Quoting cjsk:

I feel you there. Happy Saturday we have been up 30 minutes and already are having fights over no cookies for breakfast, hungry or not. Now he is "hiding" so I give in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)