Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of clothes do you wear to work?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:24 AM
  • 78 Replies
  • 1308 Total Views
2 moms liked this

So what kinds of clothes do you wear to work? Lately I've been wearing leggings and a longer shirt or yoga shorts and a plain t shirt. Do you have to look professional or is there a dress code?

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cleokitty14
by Suzi on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Retired ... so unless I'm actually leaving the house I sometimes don't even get dressed ... especially in the winter, when I prefer my nice warm flannel nightgowns!!!

nmkj
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:47 AM
It's business casual. So no jeans, leggings, tank tops. Sandals are allowed but no flip flops, your feet have to be mostly covered. No shorts.

I wear skirts and Blazers, dresses, dress pants.
JAIRATRACI
by Jaira-Traci on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:52 AM
I wear jeans and t-shirts with steel toed boots. Warm clothes are a must for most areas at my work. There are 4 parts at my work. A freezer(0 degrees), a fridge(34 degrees), dry(room temp based on temps outside), and the temp control room for chocolate(around 70 degrees). I work mostly in the freezer or fridge.
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:52 AM
Self employed so jeans shirts

Quoting Curlymom234:

So what kinds of clothes do you wear to work? Lately I've been wearing leggings and a longer shirt or yoga shorts and a plain t shirt. Do you have to look professional or is there a dress code?

cupcake_mom
by KT on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:05 AM
Pajamas lol. I run an in home daycare so i can wear what i want. I don't wear pjs all day most days but at drop off I'm definitely in pjs lol (my pjs are soffe shorts and a tank top)
cupcake_mom
by KT on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:06 AM
Oooo where do you work?

Quoting JAIRATRACI: I wear jeans and t-shirts with steel toed boots. Warm clothes are a must for most areas at my work. There are 4 parts at my work. A freezer(0 degrees), a fridge(34 degrees), dry(room temp based on temps outside), and the temp control room for chocolate(around 70 degrees). I work mostly in the freezer or fridge.
KiaJR
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I wear regular clothes in and change into scrubs once I get there. Since we have an OR we have to wear hospital approved, provided, and cleaned scrubs.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:09 AM
My first job is in a middle school cafeteria. I wear a gray shirt that says (my county) food service with black pants. I usually wear yoga pants. I wear black Sketchers and a hairnet.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:11 AM
My second job is in the childcare part of an international gym. I wear a black shirt that says (blank) gym with black yoga pants and black tennis shoes.
K3412
by Good Friend on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:13 AM
Business casual. Slacks, skirts, blouses, jackets, etc. No jeans, no t shirts, no leggings, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)