Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas PJs

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:36 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 238 Total Views
2 moms liked this

So this year I am wanting to get us matching PJs for Christmas day. My husband and I are in plus sizes and I have 3 girls. Do you know where I could look or get ideas? 

Have you or does your family wear matching PJs on Christmas day?

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebecca_new_mom
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:54 PM
I'm not sure but hopefully others will know!

Quoting livelaughlove29:

So this year I am wanting to get us matching PJs for Christmas day. My husband and I are in plus sizes and I have 3 girls. Do you know where I could look or get ideas? Have you or does your family wear matching PJs on Christmas day?

captainjack
by Head Admin on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:57 PM

I'm sorry not sure where maybe Sears?

Quoting livelaughlove29:

So this year I am wanting to get us matching PJs for Christmas day. My husband and I are in plus sizes and I have 3 girls. Do you know where I could look or get ideas? Have you or does your family wear matching PJs on Christmas day?

Join us at  Time Out for You

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

CoffeeAddict01
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Target!!,if You have a Target in your area,I am a plus size,last year me and my kids got matching elf pajamas and that is what we took our Christmas pictures in,I found some that fit me perfectly,this year just my kids got Santa Pajamas

This is a photo of me and my dd from this year,those pajamas I am wearing are the ones from last year that me,my dd and ds had,I don't have any pictures from last year on the computer anymore

Here are some pics from this years photo shoot,at our Target they had such a CUTE variety of Christmas Pajamas

good luck

simple smile

Nsabjd2016
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:06 PM
I ordered matching family pj's from kohl's. Yo much can find them at Target, Walmart, basically anywhere. Kids range from NB-10. I'm a medium, dh is xl, I'm sure they have plus size
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:07 PM

I think it's an awesome idea,
Have you looked online at Amazon yet?

Quoting livelaughlove29:

tortuga_beto
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:47 PM
I want matching ones too. I found some online (forgot the site) but they were ridiculously expensive. I'd try Amazon though
xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:48 PM

bump i will love to this also 

xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:57 AM
Those are this years ? Or last year

Quoting CoffeeAddict01:

Target!!,if You have a Target in your area,I am a plus size,last year me and my kids got matching elf pajamas and that is what we took our Christmas pictures in,I found some that fit me perfectly,this year just my kids got Santa Pajamas

This is a photo of me and my dd from this year,those pajamas I am wearing are the ones from last year that me,my dd and ds had,I don't have any pictures from last year on the computer anymore

Here are some pics from this years photo shoot,at our Target they had such a CUTE variety of Christmas Pajamas

good luck

simple smile

samscrazykids8
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 2:54 AM
My kids don't even wear pajamas so I would guess most department store would have them.
Basherte
by Good Friend on Nov. 29, 2016 at 5:58 AM

I would say shop online, and use a search engine. Then click on shopping.

I just ordered slippers for all of us.

I want matching pj's for christmas, but that won't happen this year. It will happen next year though, and we are getting a set for my mother in law too since she comes up right after christmas every year (there is someone she spends christmas with)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)