Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nailed It 3/18

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:48 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Hello Ladies!!!   I have some more nail swatches to check out.   I like all the colors but I am crushing hard on the last 4.  I've never seen this brand before and I'm usually an OPI creme girl with the occasional glitter but, the more I see this brand's colors, the harder I'm falling for them.   If anyone is familiar with the ILNP and thinks otherwise,  speak now or I shall be shopping on Amazon.  Anyone else liking anything in this batch?

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

These are pretty :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Hello Ladies!!!   I have some more nail swatches to check out.   I like all the colors but I am crushing hard on the last 4.  I've never seen this brand before and I'm usually an OPI creme girl with the occasional glitter but, the more I see this brand's colors, the harder I'm falling for them.   If anyone is familiar with the ILNP and thinks otherwise,  speak now or I shall be shopping on Amazon.  Anyone else liking anything in this batch?

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

The second to last is my fave

Quoting tsdncs41:

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Love all of them except 4. The last is definetly my favorite!!

Quoting tsdncs41:

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I looked up at the last one! This is from their ILNP website. Hope it's cheaper on Amazon 😃

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty

Quoting tsdncs41:

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I especially like the blue green glitter and the iridescent one. The pinks are both nice too. Have you ever used an iridescent one that actually worked?
cleokitty14
by Suzi on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM

Like them all except not really fond of #6 & 7.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:48 PM

Any you might give a try?

Quoting hugss:

These are pretty :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:54 PM

It's an absolutely gorgeous color.   Every color from this brand is more gorgeous than the next too.  Would you be showing this one off on fingers instead of toes?

Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

The second to last is my fave

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

The last one is a called a color shifter.  It's supposed to shift colors with the light and I am fighting my curiosity to try it.    Is that the one you would go with?

Quoting lilkksmom: Love all of them except 4. The last is definetly my favorite!!
Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)