Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My manicure!!!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:01 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 305 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this!
I got it done Wed.
The salon DH chose doesn't do extensions. They are very natural. The nail tech was awesome!
I wish I had taken before pics, so you could see how bad my natural nails looked before she worked her magic!
The single nail is a pinkie that grew in two layers and had grown out a little but had a catch on it. The nail tech basically used the shellac (gel) and fixed it!
I couldn't be happier!!!
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tortuga_beto
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Very nice!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

They look terrific!  She did an awesome job & so glad you're happy w/ them :)

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this! I got it done Wed. The salon DH chose doesn't do extensions. They are very natural. The nail tech was awesome! I wish I had taken before pics, so you could see how bad my natural nails looked before she worked her magic! The single nail is a pinkie that grew in two layers and had grown out a little but had a catch on it. The nail tech basically used the shellac (gel) and fixed it! I couldn't be happier!!!

captainjack
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful 

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this! I got it done Wed. The salon DH chose doesn't do extensions. They are very natural. The nail tech was awesome! I wish I had taken before pics, so you could see how bad my natural nails looked before she worked her magic! The single nail is a pinkie that grew in two layers and had grown out a little but had a catch on it. The nail tech basically used the shellac (gel) and fixed it! I couldn't be happier!!!

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

They look great! :)

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

They look nice and healthy. :-)

It might be a blessing in disguise that they don't do extensions. ;-)

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Very pretty!!

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this!
I got it done Wed.
The salon DH chose doesn't do extensions. They are very natural. The nail tech was awesome!
I wish I had taken before pics, so you could see how bad my natural nails looked before she worked her magic!
The single nail is a pinkie that grew in two layers and had grown out a little but had a catch on it. The nail tech basically used the shellac (gel) and fixed it!
I couldn't be happier!!!
HunnyBabie
by on Mar. 19, 2017 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.  She really worked a miracle, especially on that one pinkie.  I feel stupid for not doing "before" pics of it.

I think it is.  Now I know how nice my own nails can look! =)

Quoting kika.fleur:

They look nice and healthy. :-)

It might be a blessing in disguise that they don't do extensions. ;-)

livelaughlove29
by Jennifer on Mar. 19, 2017 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful!

CafeMom Tickers
cleokitty14
by Suzi on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Very nice; I really like the French manicure, that is my favorite.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2017 at 3:26 PM

They came out really nice.   I love a nice French manicure.    How did you like the whole experience?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)