Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Bag It 3/20

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:19 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Let's kick the first official day of Spring off with some bags!!   I really liked 2,3,4 and 5 but my love is in full bloom for the last 2.   Anyone else going home with a full cart today??

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:59 PM

And how about just one more???

rebecca_new_mom
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I like #6

Quoting tsdncs41:

Let's kick the first official day of Spring off with some bags!!   I really liked 2,3,4 and 5 but my love is in full bloom for the last 2.   Anyone else going home with a full cart today??

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Favorite is definitely the grey one with a bow. That's cute. I also like the blue one and purple one. Just wish the purple one had several hardware instead and blue had a crossbody strap.
tortuga_beto
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

They're all nice. I'll take 1, 2, 7, and 8

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Number 4

Quoting tsdncs41:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I do like a few of these ;)

Quoting tsdncs41:

jbirdsladie15
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
#3 please :)
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM

That's a nice bag.    Do you like the color or would a different color work better for you?

Quoting rebecca_new_mom: I like #6
Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:24 PM

The grey one with the bow is a sweet bag.   The bow is a nice touch without being overdone.    I hear you about the hardware.   I keep noticing more and more gold on bags.  Is that the new thing?   I like the silver look better too.  I agree about the crossbody strap.   If you mean the second from last blue, I'm thinking it probably comes with one.   Nearly all their bags that I saw had one like the one on the bottom bag and it's the same designer.  

Quoting tamra07: Favorite is definitely the grey one with a bow. That's cute. I also like the blue one and purple one. Just wish the purple one had several hardware instead and blue had a crossbody strap.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:29 PM

All lovely choices.   I love the colors of #2.   I have one the same material and brand as 7 and it's a great everyday bag.  It wipes clean so easily.   The bow on #8 just makes that bag.   Would you make any color changes to any of them

Quoting tortuga_beto:

They're all nice. I'll take 1, 2, 7, and 8

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)