Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nailed It - 6/17

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:04 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 128 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Good Day Ladies!   Anyone else in need of doing their nails beside me this week? Today I have some brights from Orly's summer collection.    Shall we take a look?     I believe I will have No Regrets taking home Surfer Dude while sporting my 24 Karat Diamond (holo).    Is there any here you ladies may or may not regret taking home from this batch of lovely nail colors?

Orly Summer 2017 Coastal Crush Collection

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

And last but not least we have F.U.N. Lacquer in 24 Karat Diamond (H)  -  the holographic version 

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM

Nice but not for me :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM
I like the oranges

Quoting tsdncs41:

Good Day Ladies!   Anyone else in need of doing their nails beside me this week? Today I have some brights from Orly's summer collection.    Shall we take a look?     I believe I will have No Regrets taking home Surfer Dude while sporting my 24 Karat Diamond (holo).    Is there any here you ladies may or may not regret taking home from this batch of lovely nail colors?

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

And last but not least we have F.U.N. Lacquer in 24 Karat Diamond (H)  -  the holographic version 

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Actually I really like all of them :-) lets go with No Regrets today. What about you?

Quoting tsdncs41:

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

Powermomof2
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM
How beautiful!! Are you collecting all of these? Yes, I am doing my nails this week.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

LadyAmaranth
by Valuable Friend on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM

None, too bright or sparkly for my tastes.

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:42 AM
I'll take the glitter and am wearing one similar to the surfer dude. Just a tiny bit darker and shimmery.
AllieReed
by New Friend on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:50 AM
I like 2, 4 & 5. I would wear them on my toes. Too bright for my hands, I usually do a neutral or French manicure on them.
StreetsAhead
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Nice but too bright for me
islandgirly
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:14 PM
2 is my favorite

Quoting tsdncs41:

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

captainjack
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 1:45 PM

all colors beautiful except pink

Quoting tsdncs41:

Orly Summer Fling

Orly No Regrets

Orly Surfer Dude

Orly For The First Time

Orly Sea You Soon

Orly Under The Stars

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)