Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There's Something Fishy

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:17 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 469 Total Views
2 moms liked this

about this pedicure.    And I mean really fishy.   This "fish pedicure" is perfomed by fish called garra rufa fish, or sometimes "doctor fish".   To perform this fishicure, the doctor fish nibbles at the dead skin on your feet leaving your feet looking shiny and new.   Some people have reported the feeling of this toothless carp nibbling on their feet as a light massage.    What do you think of this efficient little guy?   Would you be willing to try a fish pedicure?   I'm thinking that I may be good with my Amope and the little shop I go to for now.   These pics are slightly creeping me out.   :)

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd try it :-)

Quoting tsdncs41:

about this pedicure.    And I mean really fishy.   This "fish pedicure" is perfomed by fish called garra rufa fish, or sometimes "doctor fish".   To perform this fishicure, the doctor fish nibbles at the dead skin on your feet leaving your feet looking shiny and new.   Some people have reported the feeling of this toothless carp nibbling on their feet as a light massage.    What do you think of this efficient little guy?   Would you be willing to try a fish pedicure?   I'm thinking that I may be good with my Amope and the little shop I go to for now.   These pics are slightly creeping me out.   :)

inmybizz
by Golden Friend on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

No..just a regular pedicure will do fo me....poor little fish doomed to a life of nibbling on peoples crusty feet.  

ahapiiknit
by Loyaled Friend on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i saw that on the news ...they eat the dead skin off.

combat_compass
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I would try that.

winterwoman
by Linda on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope

c8ln
by Caitlin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, it is kinda creepy looking, but I would totally try it at least once.

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Not for me

Quoting tsdncs41:

captainjack
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

this would be awesome

Quoting tsdncs41:

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Would you?    Have you ever the little ones near you at the beach?     I'd have to have my own sanitized fish and they couldn't nibble other feet.  

Quoting lilkksmom: I'd try it :-)
Quoting tsdncs41:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ewww .. LOL

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)