Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stick-on soles? Yay or Nay

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:09 PM
  • 107 Replies
  • 1144 Total Views
3 moms liked this

New Stick-On Soles Let You Forget Flip Flops And Go Barefoot

You could say some clothing manufacturers are trying too hard because their products look simply ridiculous, but even though these stick-on pads look unorthodox, they actually have a set of very useful functions to help your feet relax on holiday.

Created by an Italian company, NakeFit soles are designed to withstand rough terrain and conditions while allowing the freedom of going barefoot. They’re waterproof, cut-proof, heat-resistant, and slip-proof. The slim pads come in three colors – black, pink, and light blue, and a pre-order of one pair runs around $33 on Kickstarter. Bye bye flip flops!

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:10 PM

I would absolutley try these

Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

You could say some clothing manufacturers are trying too hard because their products look simply ridiculous, but even though these stick-on pads look unorthodox, they actually have a set of very useful functions to help your feet relax on holiday.

Created by an Italian company, NakeFit soles are designed to withstand rough terrain and conditions while allowing the freedom of going barefoot. They’re waterproof, cut-proof, heat-resistant, and slip-proof. The slim pads come in three colors – black, pink, and light blue, and a pre-order of one pair runs around $33 on Kickstarter. Bye bye flip flops!

paigea
by Golden Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder how the stick on part would feel.  I might try them if they stayed on while going in and out of the water.  Might be handy for kayaking instead of those water shoes.

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:14 PM

The only thing I'd be afraid of is stepping on something sharp! I could see this for kayaking. 

Quoting paigea:

I wonder how the stick on part would feel.  I might try them if they stayed on while going in and out of the water.  Might be handy for kayaking instead of those water shoes.

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool. I'd try them too!
inmybizz
by Golden Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh geez!! I'll probably be seeing these all over Austin.
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm id try

Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM

do you like to go barefoot?

Quoting tamra07: Cool. I'd try them too!

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:22 PM

Probably so lol. Is it something you'd try?

Quoting inmybizz: Oh geez!! I'll probably be seeing these all over Austin.

rebecca_new_mom
by True Blue Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:22 PM

where would you wear them?

Quoting Ricksmama: Hmmm id try
Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

monshine2
by Special Friend on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd totally try them!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)