Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 7/14

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:25 AM
  • 57 Replies
  • 694 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

I actually like today's outfit a lot.  I'd swap the earrings for something smaller. I really like the top a lot.   I'd be sad if it did't look good on me.   The jeans I like but I need a higher rise and I think I'd want them at a higher capri length.   I like these shoes enough to try the thong.   For a bag, I'd use a crossbody.  Probably brown but maybe one of the colors in the shirt.   What do you ladies think of today's outfit?

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Other .. not that top :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

I actually like today's outfit a lot.  I'd swap the earrings for something smaller. I really like the top a lot.   I'd be sad if it did't look good on me.   The jeans I like but I need a higher rise and I think I'd want them at a higher capri length.   I like these shoes enough to try the thong.   For a bag, I'd use a crossbody.  Probably brown but maybe one of the colors in the shirt.   What do you ladies think of today's outfit?

mikesmom65270
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I like it but would change the earrings to silver and the thongs to regular sandals. The length of the jeans would work, but capri length would be good too.

winterwoman
by Linda on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

This would look good on DD..not me

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I like except for the earrings. I would also add a cami or long tank under the shirt since it's a little short in the front.

mamafor6
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes to all
Powermomof2
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I love it!! :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

rebecca_new_mom
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If the shirt was longer in the front then I might wear it

Quoting tsdncs41:

Kellileanne
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm short so the whole outfit would make me look bigger than I am (sz 6 but being short I have to watch what I wear because I end up looking stumpy). A darker wash straight leg jean would be better, symmetrical top, different earrings and wedges instead of flats....that's all I can think of.
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:33 PM

That's an easy enough swap.   What style and color top would you prefer?

Quoting hugss:

Other .. not that top :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)