Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 8/11

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  • 39 Replies
  • 531 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Happy Friday!   This is for the Ladies that like their skirts.   I'm thinking I'd take the top in almost any color but white.   I'd try the skirt but I'm certain I'd eventually trip over it.  Maybe something a little shorter would be safer for me.  I'd like my silver earrings and either my watch or a bracelet.   I'm in lust with the bag.  Glasses are cute.   Shoes are gorgeous but I'd want the same color without the thong.  What do you think of today's outfit?

by on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Aug. 11, 2017 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

not for me but cute :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Friday!   This is for the Ladies that like their skirts.   I'm thinking I'd take the top in almost any color but white.   I'd try the skirt but I'm certain I'd eventually trip over it.  Maybe something a little shorter would be safer for me.  I'd like my silver earrings and either my watch or a bracelet.   I'm in lust with the bag.  Glasses are cute.   Shoes are gorgeous but I'd want the same color without the thong.  What do you think of today's outfit?

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 11, 2017 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't wear this outfit with the skirt pictured.
I am way to short to wear the skirt!
I would wear this with a shorter skirt. I would keep the accessories, sandles and jewelry.
c8ln
by Caitlin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't like many long skirts, including this one.   I'd swap it for a shorter one, just above the knee, that was similar. I'd swap the sandals for non-thong gray ones with no adornment and the ear rings for smaller ones.  I'd add a necklace with a green stone for a hint of color.   

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Pass

Quoting tsdncs41:

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Aug. 11, 2017 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, to the skirt, shirt, and shoes. I agree, I would do the white shirt, but I think it would look cute with a pop of color as well. No, to the accessories.

islandgirly
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the top. The skirt would be too billowy and too much fabric. It would drive me nuts

Quoting tsdncs41:

captainjack
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute

Quoting tsdncs41:

Element5
by on Aug. 11, 2017 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the colors and the skirt..( bag is too small) but love the outfit!!
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 1:10 PM

I shall ship this back.   Did you wear skirts often when you were teaching?

Quoting hugss:

not for me but cute :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 1:12 PM

I'm too short for the skirt too so I get that.  lol    A shorter skirt sounds good.   What are you thinking for a top?   Any color changes to any of it?

Quoting diaperstodating: I wouldn't wear this outfit with the skirt pictured. I am way to short to wear the skirt! I would wear this with a shorter skirt. I would keep the accessories, sandles and jewelry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)