Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 8/11

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Friday!   This is for the Ladies that like their skirts.   I'm thinking I'd take the top in almost any color but white.   I'd try the skirt but I'm certain I'd eventually trip over it.  Maybe something a little shorter would be safer for me.  I'd like my silver earrings and either my watch or a bracelet.   I'm in lust with the bag.  Glasses are cute.   Shoes are gorgeous but I'd want the same color without the thong.  What do you think of today's outfit?

by on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Replies (31-39):
mommaof697
by Golden Friend on Aug. 11, 2017 at 7:11 PM

I am not fond of the sandals I don't want the thing bettween my toes put it across my toes an I love this.

BTW there is a teenager at my church that ties up her maxis (like girls used to do tshirts with a knot on the side at the bottom of the shirt) It is cute and no tripping.

c8ln
by Caitlin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 7:31 PM

I usually like more color, but this works for me with adding the necklace. The bag's not my usual style, but it looks cute with this outfit.

Quoting tsdncs41:

The necklace sounds really nice.  I can't do the skirt this long either.   How do you like the color and the bag?

Quoting c8ln:

I don't like many long skirts, including this one.   I'd swap it for a shorter one, just above the knee, that was similar. I'd swap the sandals for non-thong gray ones with no adornment and the ear rings for smaller ones.  I'd add a necklace with a green stone for a hint of color.   

captainjack
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2017 at 10:30 PM

Yes

Quoting tsdncs41:

Would you wear any of it?

Quoting captainjack: Cute
Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Friday!   This is for the Ladies that like their skirts.   I'm thinking I'd take the top in almost any color but white.   I'd try the skirt but I'm certain I'd eventually trip over it.  Maybe something a little shorter would be safer for me.  I'd like my silver earrings and either my watch or a bracelet.   I'm in lust with the bag.  Glasses are cute.   Shoes are gorgeous but I'd want the same color without the thong.  What do you think of today's outfit?

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

Holly9495
by Friend on Aug. 11, 2017 at 11:45 PM

I'd wear it all, but I'd have to cut that skirt in half! I'm only 5'2" and it looks as long as I am tall, lol!

Retiredmomof12
by on Aug. 12, 2017 at 4:58 AM

I can almost hear my husband calling out, "Where are your legs? I want to see some leg!" haha (His standard reaction when I wear my maxi skirts).

I would wear the outfit, though I would probably add an infinity scarf for some color and coverage. No to the accessories and I'd wear a different pair of shoes.

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Aug. 12, 2017 at 7:17 AM
It's cute and I'd wear some but not all of it :-)

Quoting tsdncs41:

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2017 at 8:26 AM

Oooh I like that skirt!

mikesmom65270
by on Aug. 12, 2017 at 10:06 AM

Not for me.

tsatske2
by Special Friend on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:50 AM

Oh, no. Not enough color. This is one of the few outfits that has been posted on outfit of the day that I haven't liked at all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)