Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has Anyone Ever Used

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 412 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Bio Oil for scars or have anything else that they've used that works?    My doctor's PA recommended Bio Oil for a scar that I got in May.   Before I pick it up, I thought I'd hear what you Ladies have to say.   Anyone familiar with this one?  Thanks!

by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Not me but hope others can help :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Bio Oil for scars or have anything else that they've used that works?    My doctor's PA recommended Bio Oil for a scar that I got in May.   Before I pick it up, I thought I'd hear what you Ladies have to say.   Anyone familiar with this one?  Thanks!

islandgirly
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never heard of it.

Quoting tsdncs41:

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Never tried it. Mario's used Palmers oil stuff. Let me know if it's good. We'll try it for him. I'm not one to try and hide/get rid of stretch marks and such. That's what he uses it for.
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry new to me

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.   I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.  :)

Quoting hugss:

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:55 PM

It's supposed to help with scars, stretch marks, etc.   I'm thinking it's not the expensive and can't hurt.  I can't remember what kind of oil is in it.  I've heard Vitamin E works too but I'm not sure which is better.   I guess I will see.  

Quoting islandgirly:

I've never heard of it.

Quoting tsdncs41:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Very true :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Thanks.   I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.  :)

Quoting hugss:

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:59 PM

How does he like it?   I think I'll be ordering it on Amazon tonight.   I'm not sure where the carry it.   I'll let you know what I think.  

Quoting tamra07: Never tried it. Mario's used Palmers oil stuff. Let me know if it's good. We'll try it for him. I'm not one to try and hide/get rid of stretch marks and such. That's what he uses it for.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.   It's the same idea as putting Vitamin E on your skin.   I think I'm going to give it a try.  

Quoting Ricksmama: Sorry new to me
Quoting tsdncs41:

AllieReed
by Good Friend on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this
This is new to me, but I know for sure that Mederma works. It's like a miracle in a container.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)