Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 8/15

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:56 PM
  • 58 Replies
  • 575 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

Happy Tuesday!   I've never tried a Kimono style wrap but I really like the way they look.  I'd want the tank to match the blue in the wrap.  I've come to terms that white and a 5 yr old don't mix.    I'm going with  smaller earrings and dumping the longest necklace.  I can't carry that much jewelry.  I'd scale back the bracelet too.   I love that bag but I'd want the body black with this outfit.  I'd not ready to cover my toes so I'd like a comfortable black sandal.   Anyone else willing to give the kimono look a try?

by on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Aug. 15, 2017 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmm .. maybe, cute .. not those shoes for sure though :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday!   I've never tried a Kimono style wrap but I really like the way they look.  I'd want the tank to match the blue in the wrap.  I've come to terms that white and a 5 yr old don't mix.    I'm going with  smaller earrings and dumping the longest necklace.  I can't carry that much jewelry.  I'd scale back the bracelet too.   I love that bag but I'd want the body black with this outfit.  I'd not ready to cover my toes so I'd like a comfortable black sandal.   Anyone else willing to give the kimono look a try?

suzielm85
by Special Friend on Aug. 15, 2017 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I love kimonos! Wear them all the time, so easy to look "dressed up" when you throw it over jeans and a tshirt. Way too much jewelry for me, I'd do simple stud earrings, a smaller pendant necklace, and more simple bracelets. I'd also change the shoe (for now a sandals still) and a black purse for sure. 

diane1968
by Special Friend on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Love the kimo, the rest not for me. Love the new way you did the outfit for the day. gives a better perception. I love her hair style also,

nowynd
by Group Admin on Aug. 15, 2017 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Not bad....at all!!  I'm with you on getting rid of the tons of jewelry.  Shoes too.  Bag??  Too big for me.  Big means heavy for me!  lol...I don't want the added weight. 

So, I guess  that leaves me with the jeans, white shirt and the wrap...kimono.

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Aug. 15, 2017 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to have to pass on this one :-(. Except for maybe the purse?

Powermomof2
by Group Admin on Aug. 15, 2017 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Nah, not for me. I usually don't layer my tops. I like the bag though.

Quoting tsdncs41:

mikesmom65270
by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I like most of this, don't like the shoes and purse, don't like the earrings and longest necklace.

Owensmommy32010
by Group Admin Richelle on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe

Quoting tsdncs41:

momof337
by Stephanie on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes
tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Very pretty. I'd wear it for Fall with a black tank top. No pointy shoes for me. No necklace. I like the bracelets but just on one hand please. I'll keep the rest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)