Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 9/19

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  • 72 Replies
  • 819 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit of the day?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

Happy Tuesday Ladies!    I'm keeping my changes simple today.  I'm going with a different pair of jeans, swapping the jewelry out for silver and changing the shoe.   I'm thinking either a loafer, boots or a tennis shoe depending on where I'm heading. I'm thinking adding a coffee to this might make it a perfect soccer outfit.   Is today's outfit of the day something that you would wear?

by on Sep. 18, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Is that a cardigan?

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday Ladies!    I'm keeping my changes simple today.  I'm going with a different pair of jeans, swapping the jewelry out for silver and changing the shoe.   I'm thinking either a loafer, boots or a tennis shoe depending on where I'm heading. I'm thinking adding a coffee to this might make it a perfect soccer outfit.   Is today's outfit of the day something that you would wear?

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I would wear the shirt.
diane1968
by Special Friend on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

The top and the cardigan and the rest not for me.

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, except for the accessories. I agree with switching the jeans to something more tapered or a skinny leg. I like the shoes, but I would go with some booties or topsiders.

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the jeans! The tee is okay. No to the rest.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM

It is and I think a pretty one at that.   

Quoting hugss:

Is that a cardigan?

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Are you thinking with some yoga pant?     What kind of shoe?

Quoting diaperstodating: I would wear the shirt.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Very similar to ones I have & yes it is :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

It is and I think a pretty one at that.   

Quoting hugss:

Is that a cardigan?

Quoting tsdncs41:

Aoife_Of_2
by Friend on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the tee color but I'm not sure my arms or shoulders would fit right in those type of sleeves. I have muscular arms always have and I couldn't tell you how many shirt sleeves I have to stretch out. Lol

The accessories I could do without due to allergies. And the shoes I wouldn't be able to walk in.
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM

They're both really pretty colors.     Do you like the style tee or would prefer something a little different?

Quoting diane1968:

The top and the cardigan and the rest not for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)