Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 9/21

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 11:49 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 357 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Today is the last official day of summer!    I had a different more fall like outfit picked out but the colors in this one just really caught my eye.  I'd want a bit of a higher rise and a more relaxed fit to tank.   I want the bag the color of the cardigan or the shoe since we are going into fall.  I never wear scarves but I would love to try this one.   I'm good with the earrings but I'd like to add a bracelet the same colors and feel of the earrings.  I'm in love with the shoe.  I don't know what the thing in front of the bag is but I think I'd like it if it were a ponytail holder or barrette of some form.   Would anyone else be willing to see summer out in today's outfit?

by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

cute but may pass

Quoting tsdncs41:

Today is the last official day of summer!    I had a different more fall like outfit picked out but the colors in this one just really caught my eye.  I'd want a bit of a higher rise and a more relaxed fit to tank.   I want the bag the color of the cardigan or the shoe since we are going into fall.  I never wear scarves but I would love to try this one.   I'm good with the earrings but I'd like to add a bracelet the same colors and feel of the earrings.  I'm in love with the shoe.  I don't know what the thing in front of the bag is but I think I'd like it if it were a ponytail holder or barrette of some form.   Would anyone else be willing to see summer out in today's outfit?

captainjack
by Head Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes

Quoting tsdncs41:

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

Powermomof2
by Group Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh Yessssss!! I love this outfit!

Quoting tsdncs41:

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
lol don't leave me summer! On the other hand this is a very cute outfit! Please overnight it :-) minus earrings. I wouldn't wear them but ironically dd has the same pair. We got them from Macy's for Christmas for her 😊

Quoting tsdncs41:

diane1968
by Special Friend on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

cardigan yes the rest I would send back

LadyGigi
by Friend on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:58 AM
Most of that looks like something out of my closet, so yes! In practice I don't have a lot of bags, I usually stick with the same one or two basics for a while, but I do like the look of colored bags, like this one. No earrings for me though, I don't wear them.
momof337
by Stephanie on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM
Cardigan,looser tank/jeans,smaller purse,different earrings/shoes
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM
Cute

Quoting tsdncs41:

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:49 AM

Yes, to the cardigan, tank, jeans, and earrings. I love green color in the scarf and purse. A cardigan would also be cute in that color. I like the shoes, but I think I would slip on a pair of topsiders or booties instead.

dedhed
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:40 AM

no to all

hate scarves, flats and that bag is ugly

jeans woould be it for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)