Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 9/21

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Today is the last official day of summer!    I had a different more fall like outfit picked out but the colors in this one just really caught my eye.  I'd want a bit of a higher rise and a more relaxed fit to tank.   I want the bag the color of the cardigan or the shoe since we are going into fall.  I never wear scarves but I would love to try this one.   I'm good with the earrings but I'd like to add a bracelet the same colors and feel of the earrings.  I'm in love with the shoe.  I don't know what the thing in front of the bag is but I think I'd like it if it were a ponytail holder or barrette of some form.   Would anyone else be willing to see summer out in today's outfit?

by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Replies (21-25):
diane1968
by Special Friend on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I only have one purse and it's an everyday purse.

Quoting tsdncs41:

It's a really pretty cardigan.    What kind of bag would you wear with it?

Quoting diane1968:

cardigan yes the rest I would send back

Malissa1578
by Greatest Friend on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:32 PM

Yep cute. No changes.

captainjack
by Head Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM

no all good

Quoting tsdncs41:

Yay!  I think this is really cute.   Would you make any changes to it first?

Quoting captainjack:

Yes

Quoting tsdncs41:

Today is the last official day of summer!    I had a different more fall like outfit picked out but the colors in this one just really caught my eye.  I'd want a bit of a higher rise and a more relaxed fit to tank.   I want the bag the color of the cardigan or the shoe since we are going into fall.  I never wear scarves but I would love to try this one.   I'm good with the earrings but I'd like to add a bracelet the same colors and feel of the earrings.  I'm in love with the shoe.  I don't know what the thing in front of the bag is but I think I'd like it if it were a ponytail holder or barrette of some form.   Would anyone else be willing to see summer out in today's outfit?

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol very true :-) lol just expedite it please

Quoting tsdncs41:

Part of me is sad to see summer go and the other part is quite thrilled in anticipation of the last bug finally dying.  lol   I'm horrible.    It is a super cute outfit.   I may just have to check Macy's. lol   Would you make any other changes before we ready it for shipping?

Quoting lilkksmom: lol don't leave me summer! On the other hand this is a very cute outfit! Please overnight it :-) minus earrings. I wouldn't wear them but ironically dd has the same pair. We got them from Macy's for Christmas for her 😊

Quoting tsdncs41:

nowynd
by Group Admin on Sep. 22, 2017 at 4:26 PM

I had to go with no.  The colors are lovely.  I had a sweater like that once, and it was horribly uncomfortable for me.  Jeans are too tight of course. The rest, I just don't really care for.  You can have mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)