Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 9/22

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit of the day?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

Happy First Day of Fall!!!    I want a chunky knit oversized cardigan in either navy or grey - really I'd want both but I'd settle for either.    I love the shoe but swapping my navy Supergas would give me a cute soccer mom outfit that's lighter on the mom part.    I like the bag but it bothers me that the navy isn't closer in color to the shirt.    I'd add jewelry, perfume and head to Starbucks for the Salted Mocha Caramel something or other they have out now.   Anyone else care to wear today's outfit?

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Replies (51-56):
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

What if the top was a solid color?   

Quoting NidanLady:

I like the jeans, bag and shoes. I don't usually go for horizontal stripes.

NidanLady
by Good Friend on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely.

Quoting tsdncs41:

What if the top was a solid color?   

Quoting NidanLady:

I like the jeans, bag and shoes. I don't usually go for horizontal stripes.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:18 PM

Silver would go perfectly with this.    How is the baby doing?    I miss those newborn nights.   I used to stare at G's pictures while he was in the bassinet because I couldn't see his face.  lol      G is ours through adoption but I watched hormones do a number on my SIL.  She's not a crier at all and she cried her whole pregnancy.  My poor brother didn't know what to do.   

Quoting c8ln:

Probably a silver necklace and bracelet, depending on where I was going.I'm feeling stronger and less tired.  Also I haven't cried in a few days, so I think my hormones are doing better.

Quoting tsdncs41:

I tried to find the top and couldn't it.  :(   lol    Any jewelry?    How are you?

Quoting c8ln:

That's a cute top.  I'd wear it and the jeans with tennis shoes.  Those shoes are not me, esp with the bow.   The bag is more baggy than my usual style, but at that size, it would be OK with this outfit.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:22 PM

That sounds like a super cute outfit.   What style/color bag are you thinking?

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

I would wear the jeans and the shirt. I would add navy blue converse and a flannel in the colors of the shirt. I would wear a few thicker silver chains, diamonds studs and white gold hoops, wedding set and a few other rings... different bag and I would be out the door....

suzielm85
by Special Friend on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:12 PM

Super cute! LOVE the sweater. Would probably do a grey or white purse instead of the blue though

c8ln
by Caitlin on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:55 AM

He's doing great, but those "newborn nights" still include some feedings!   

Quoting tsdncs41:

Silver would go perfectly with this.    How is the baby doing?    I miss those newborn nights.   I used to stare at G's pictures while he was in the bassinet because I couldn't see his face.  lol      G is ours through adoption but I watched hormones do a number on my SIL.  She's not a crier at all and she cried her whole pregnancy.  My poor brother didn't know what to do.   

Quoting c8ln:

Probably a silver necklace and bracelet, depending on where I was going.I'm feeling stronger and less tired.  Also I haven't cried in a few days, so I think my hormones are doing better.

Quoting tsdncs41:

I tried to find the top and couldn't it.  :(   lol    Any jewelry?    How are you?

Quoting c8ln:

That's a cute top.  I'd wear it and the jeans with tennis shoes.  Those shoes are not me, esp with the bow.   The bag is more baggy than my usual style, but at that size, it would be OK with this outfit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)